- 23:23 Devices edited by
- Fix date (diff)
- 23:19 Devices edited by
- Add Maxim MAX6648/MAX6692 entry (diff)
- 23:05 Changeset  by
- Add Maxim MAX6648/MAX6692 detection. These seem to be somewhat similar to …
- 20:56 Changeset  by
- Minor ICH names update.
- 16:51 Changeset  by
- Add vt1211 support to sensord. Original patch from ticket #2150.
- 16:36 Changeset  by
- Drop outdated (and not particularly relevant) comment.
- 07:33 Ticket #2150 ([PATCH] vt1211 support for sensord) created by
- A straightfoward patching adding vt1211 support to sensord. Note that I …
- 22:25 Ticket #2149 (sensors-detect mis-detects vt1211) created by
- With the 2.6.19 kernel, modprobe vt1211 reports that it cannot …
- 15:43 Ticket #2148 (AS99127F fan2 fan3 read zero(Asus A7V133)) created by
- I have a Asus A7V133 mb running gentoo (kernel 2.6.18). Lm_sensors run …
- 21:29 Devices edited by
- Add SMSC SCH5504 entry (diff)
- 00:11 Ticket #2147 (w83627hf Super I/O ASrock K7VM3 /etc/sensors.conf fanx_div ignored) created by
- Greetings; No matter what I put in as a divisor for my fans in …
- 23:31 Ticket #2146 (ADM1032 Config Reg Check Incorrect) created by
- In lm90_detect routine, adm1032 entry (sensors-detect:3478), the config …
- 15:41 Changeset  by
- Minor param name change to minimze diff with 2.4 kernel tree.
- 21:17 Changeset  by
- GCC4 and whitespace changes to sync with the Linux 2.4 tree.
- 08:58 Ticket #2145 (modify the voltage sensors values got by net-snmp) created by
- Hi, I met a problem about lm_sensors and net-snmp.lm_sensors on my system …
- 16:57 Changeset  by
- Add Andigilog chip ID.
- 14:06 Devices edited by
- Add SB600, MCP61, MCP65, ICH9, PIIX5 (diff)
- 13:41 Changeset  by
- Add to-be-tested for: ATI SB600, nVidia MCP61, MCP65 and Intel PIIX5. Add …
- 16:12 Configurations edited by
- Link to ticket#2139 Too high temperature on Gigabyte boards (diff)
- 10:23 Devices edited by
- Update the Myson MTP008 entry (diff)
- 03:49 Ticket #2144 (coretemp working, but not available in ksensors) created by
- applied the coretemp patch to 2.6.19-rc6-git3 and built lm_sensors from …
- 08:57 Changeset  by
- Sort the Fintek Super-I/O entries.
- 08:54 Devices edited by
- Update F71882FG and EP1308 entries (diff)
- 08:28 Changeset  by
- Add Fintek F71882FG detection. The EPoX EP1308 appears to be a clone of …
- 04:15 Ticket #2143 (Can't detect sensors on Asus DSBF-D motherboard) created by
- I have a new Asus DSBF mobo which includes both motherboard sensors AND …
- 14:06 Changeset  by
- Less confusing algorithm names. We'll drop this field soon anyway.
- 14:04 Changeset  by
- Prevent misdetection of MAX6633/MAX6634/MAX6635.
- 14:00 Changeset  by
- Display the i2c bus number next to the bus name. This should help us when …
- 20:32 Changeset  by
- i2c-elv: Fix test during device initialization (Willy Tarreau).
- 19:36 Changeset  by
- Two minor cleanups: 1) remove the yymore() calls, they're no longer …
- 19:24 Changeset  by
- The scanner regression test cases for error conditions in quoted strings …
- 19:21 Changeset  by
- Add error conditions for quoted names to scanner regression test.
- 16:32 Changeset  by
- Add quoted names to scanner regression test. Note: no tests for octal …
- 14:24 Ticket #2140 (smsc47m192 weirdness) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of ticket #2139
- 14:17 Changeset  by
- Add user-space support for the Fintek F71872F/FG (chip name f71872f).
- 10:15 Ticket #2135 (reading values from adm1026) closed by
- wontfix: Hello, You may: 1. Port the driver yourself (if you ask questions on the …
- 10:11 Devices edited by
- Fix my previous comment about 87591 (diff)
- 22:52 WikiStart edited by
- Drop the references to I2C being hosted here, they are mostly obsolete now (diff)
- 22:08 Devices edited by
- Change the National PC87591 comment (diff)
- 22:04 Ticket #2128 (Acer Laptop 292LMi needs PC87591) closed by
- wontfix: Hello, Sorry this chip has no standard way to access the sensors - this …
- 21:39 Ticket #2141 (asus_hides_smbus) closed by
- wontfix: The SMBus quirk was ruled unsafe when suspend support is enabled in the …
- 13:30 Devices edited by
- Add two Fintek Super-I/O chips (no datasheet) (diff)
- 10:38 Changeset  by
- prog/eepromer/eepromer: Enable warnings, and fix most of them. The code of …
- 10:23 Ticket #2138 (Patch needed for lm_sensors-2.10.1 on FC3/amd64 220.127.116.11) closed by
- fixed: Second patch applied to SVN.
- 10:22 Changeset  by
- The I2C_FUNCS ioctl expects an unsigned long.
- 10:19 Changeset  by
- Preallocate memory for the I2C_FUNCS ioctl. This should fix ticket #2138. …
- 21:38 Ticket #2142 (No CPU temperature display from sensors) created by
- I have a system with an Asus P5L-VM 1394 (Intel 82945G/GZ/P/PL, ICH7) …
- 18:40 Ticket #2141 (asus_hides_smbus) created by
- Hallo, me run Suse 10.1 and one of this Asus Mainboard that not enable …
- 00:51 Ticket #2140 (smsc47m192 weirdness) created by
- How is smsc47m192 temp is computed? k8temp readings are very close to the …
- 23:25 Ticket #2139 (lm-sensors and BIOS CPU temp reading is waaay too different) created by
- Motherboard: GigaByte? GA K8U-939 with SMSC LPC47M997 chipset (supported …
- 15:41 Changeset  by
- Don't create lex.backup unless DEBUG is enabled. Also, delete it during …
- 21:09 Changeset  by
- Add detection of the ITE IT8708F chip, presumably no sensors. Note that …
- 20:44 Devices edited by
- Drop the IT8708F entry, this chip doesn't appear to include sensors (diff)
- 15:26 Devices edited by
- Fix the link layout of coretemp (diff)
- 15:16 Devices edited by
- Update Fintek F71872F/FG entry (diff)
- 15:13 Devices edited by
- Link to Fintek datasheets (diff)
- 15:11 Devices edited by
- Update Fintek F75375S entry (diff)
- 13:58 WikiStart edited by
- Link to the useful links page directly (diff)
- 13:50 Documentation edited by
- Fix broken links to device pages (diff)
- 13:43 Changeset  by
- Link to Mary Burke's article on fan speed control.
- 08:27 Devices edited by
- Update k8temp entry (diff)
- 00:50 Ticket #2138 (Patch needed for lm_sensors-2.10.1 on FC3/amd64 18.104.22.168) created by
- To work on FC3/AMD64 with kernel 22.214.171.124 you need to change …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.